Power2Max NGeco Road Power Meter – Easton 4 bolt 110bcd SL
The NGeco Road Easton power meter spider is the power meter for all cyclist who already use a Easton EC90 or EA90 crank set. The Powermeter can be easily mounted on your existing and compatible Easton crank. All you need are the appropriate chainring bolts and chainrings.
With the bolt circles (BCD) 110 and 130 you can mount classic 5-hole chainrings, whereas bolt circles 110 4-S and 110 4-SL allow you to mount Shimano 11-speed and 12-speed chainrings.
With approx. 125g for the Powermeter, the 110 4-SL version in combination with an Easton EC90 crank is currently our lightest Powermeter crankset combination and approx. 30g lighter than the “classic” 110 4-S version.
NOT SURE WHICH P2M POWER METER FOR ROAD IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Check this guide – https://www.power2max.com/en/p2m-road-powermeter/
– SPECIFICATIONS –
- Weight: 133g (4-SL)
- Fitment options (BCD) – 110-4SL (i.e. Shimano RD 4-bolt)
- Water Resistant: yes
- Type: CR2450 coin cell (replaceable)
- Life: up to 300 hrs
- Metrics: power, cadence
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Torque: 0 – 250 Nm
- Power: 10 – 2999 W
- Cadence: 20 – 250 RPM
- Data Transmission: ANT+, BLE
- Active temperature compensation: yes
- Calibration: automatic zero-point adjustment (no user calibration required!)
- Crankset: a fitting Easton crankset with removable spider and a cinch interface is needed.
- Fitment: recommend Loctite 243 or similar threadlocker
- Torque: 1 – 2nm
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 years (NG model) / 2 years (NGeco model)
– INCLUDES –
- Silicon cover
- Quickstart guide