The traditional thread bottom bracket has been made to last long and be creaking free. With the new generation thread ceramic bottom bracket, it features with the lightweight, smoother rotation and advanced seal construction. The large size of 6805 ceramic bearing gives greater durability to the whole system. We offer both English threads (BSA 1.37” x 24TPI) and Italian threads (ITA 36mmx24TPI) options for the bike with Shimano 24mm spindle crankset.
– Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight but more strength
– ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
– Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls – highest precision in the market
– Kluber grease
– Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
– Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
– 83 g for English threads (Road)
– 87 g for Italian threads (Road)
– English threads 1.37″ x 24TPI, 68mm width shell (Road)
– Italian threads 36mm x 24TPI, 70mm width shell (Road)
– 24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.