BB86 press-fit bottom bracket has been designed with the features of the lightweight and low Q-factor. The large size of 6805 ceramic bearings gives greater durability to the whole system.
The BB86 press-fit bottom bracket is a Dura-Ace or XTR level component for bike frame shells with 86.5 width x 41 mm ID fitment.
This bottom bracket is compatible with Shimano 24mm spindle road crankset.
– Fibre reinforced polymer BB cups
– ABEC 7 standard bearing races
– Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls – highest precision in the market
– Kluber pre-greased and sealed
– Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
– Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
– 65 g for Shimano cranks
– Press fit frame (non-thread) with shell ID 41mm, width 86.5mm
e.g.. Scott,Giant,Trek Madone 3 serie,Trek Madone 2 serie,Trek Domane 2 series,Trek Ion CX Pro BB86 press fit frames etc.
– 24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.