BB86 press-fit bottom bracket has been designed with the features of the lightweight and low Q-factor. The large size of 6805 ceramic bearings gives greater durability to the whole system.
The BB86 press-fit bottom bracket is a Dura-Ace or XTR level component for bike frame shells with 86.5 width x 41 mm ID fitment.
This bottom bracket is compatible with Campagnolo UT 25mm spindle road crankset.
– Brand new designed, improved structure for BB86 standard frames, fully compatible with Shimano Pressfit bottom bracket
– CNC machined BB cups
– ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
– Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls – highest precision in the market
– Kluber grease
– Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
– Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
– 65 g for Campagnolo UT cranks
– BB86 standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 41mm, width 86.5mm
i.e. Scott,Giant,Trek Madone 3 serie,Trek Madone 2 serie,Trek Domane 2 series,Trek Ion CX Pro BB86 press fit frames etc.
Campagnolo Ultra Torque 25mm spindle cranksets
Alternative of following Shimano BBs:
– Shimano INT Dura-Ace SM-BB9141, Dura Ace SM-BB9241,
Ultegra SM-BB7241,Shimano SM-BB71 or BB91 Road Press Fit Bottom Bracket, Shimano SM-FC7800P road pressfit