Cannondale PF30A bottom bracket system uses a 73mm wide bottom bracket shell with inner diameter 46mm. The PF30A system is very similar to the PressFit30 standard but the frame bottom bracket shell is 5mm wider on the non-drive side. In order to install a 24mm spindle Shimano crankset on a PF30A frame shell, you will need this PF30A-24 bottom bracket for the conversion.
– Fully compatibale with Cannondale PF30a 73mm width frame
– Integrated design to fit Shimano cranks, no additional adapter required
– Integrated seal and pre-assembled HSC ceramic bearings
– ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
– Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls – highest precision in the market
– Kluber grease
– Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
– Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
– 120 g
– Cannondale PF30a standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 46mm, width 73mm,
e.g.SuperSix EVO 2016, Slice 2015-current, SuperX 2017
– 24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.