EVO386 frame standard is introduced in 2011 with the same inner diameter of PF30 (46mm) but a wider width of 86.5mm. Its oversize design allows 30mm spindle cranks to work with. EVO386 Shimano/SRAM GXP version bottom bracket moves a step further to accept 24mm spindle Shimano and 22-24mm spindle SRAM GXP cranks without any additional adapters. Its integrated design brings a superior performance without any creaking noise.
– Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
– ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
– Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls – highest precision in the market
– Kluber grease
– Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
– Light touch rubber seals – super smoothness
– 100g for Shimano cranks
– 105g for SRAM GXP cranks
– EVO386 standard frame with shell ID 46mm, width 86.5mm
– 24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.
SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP 22-24mm cranks (HSC GXP adapter included)