Geosmina Small Saddle Bag – 10L
Our new seat bags are entirely made of Nylon 600D and Hypalon. They also have seams, sealed by means of high frequency welding technology. Nylon 600D is completely waterproof and has an external PU (Polyurethane) coating that repels water and makes the bag dry quickly, when in contact with the air. The bags also have a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating that, together with the sealed seams, makes the bags completely watertight. The seat bags attach to the bike with two redesigned Velcro straps. Two wide Velcro straps, reinforced with Hypalon, get attached to the seat post and two further big Velcro straps are attached to the rails of the saddle. The latter straps feature heavy-duty YKK turnbuckles and zippers that allow you to pull the bag tighter, so it always stays firmly attached to the seat post. The bags are closed via a roll-top closure that ensures watertightness and are further secured by YKK straps and zippers. The bags include an elastic band on the upper part that allows an extra load to be carried on the outside, as well as Hypalon reinforcements with reflective details to be able to install rear lights and thus improve the cyclist’s safety. The lower part of the bags and the front panel (the one that rests on the seat post) is made up of Hypalon panels that are highly resistant and adherent. The bags are available in two sizes: Small with a 10-litre capacity and Large with a 15-litre capacity. The bag features the brand’s logos on a reflective material for better visibility.
Volume: 10 liters
Measurement: 63 * 14 * 6 cm
Weight: 370 gr.
Max. Load*: 4 kg.
- 600D Nylon outer shell with internal TPU waterproof and Hypalon laminate.
- Seamless, high frequency welded structure.
- 100% waterproof.
- Reinforced bottom and side panels keep the load stable.
- Abrasion and splash resistant Hypalon bottom panel.
- New larger section side straps for increased stability.
- Larger section double Velcro to securely fasten the bag to the seat post.
- Adjustable and removable bungee on top panel.
- Triple Hypalon rear panel with slots to allow installation of light or auxiliary straps.
- Reflective details and logos.