Favero Assioma UNO Single Sided Power Meter Pedals – ANT+ BLE
Assioma Power Meter Pedals – breakthrough technology applied to cycling, to make your training more efficient and effective than ever. Set your targets with ultra-precise and reliable watt measurements. Hard facts, not estimates, to make the most of each pedal stroke.
Favero Assioma UNO measures power from the left pedal only, doubling the output to provide total power for L/R. For readings of both Left and Right, consider the Favero Assioma DUO. For those owners of Favero Assioma UNO who wish to include right-side power, consider the Favero Assioma UNO Upgrade (part code 772-05).
PEACE OF MIND
Favero offer 2-Year replacement warranty against defect.
EASY TO INSTALL. FAST TO MOVE BETWEEN BIKES.
Install and move your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like a normal pedal, easily and without special tools.
HARD FACTS TO MAKE THE MOST OF EVERY PEDAL STROKE.
To provide you with unprecedented detailed and precise data, the Assioma power sensors are placed on the pedals, exactly where your force goes. Pair it with your smartphone or bike computer instantly, using Bluetooth and ANT+ communication.
AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION
You can count on the most accurate and consistent real-time power data thanks to proprietary technologies, innovative software solutions and the advanced electronics of Assioma. Ride without fear in the snow, rain, mud, or sweltering heat: the automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures exact and reliable watt measurements in any weather conditions at temperatures between -10°C and 60°C.
WATERPROOF, RESISTANT … AND THE LIGHTEST EVER MADE
The lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter: with no protruding elements, it does not interfere with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. Protected by a bi-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof.
USB RECHARGEABLE – WITH AUTOMATIC STANDBY
The lithium-ion technology provides a long battery life: up to 50 hrs with a single charge. You can recharge your cycling power meters simultaneously thanks to the battery charger with double USB cable and magnetic connectors.
After a few minutes of inactivity, Assioma automatically sets to stand-by and instantly switches on as soon as you start pedaling.
ASSIOMA APP – MANAGE WITH CONFIDENCE
With the Assioma App you can monitor the battery charge level, set crank-arm length, wirelessly update firmware, and keep up to date on new data analysis functions.
– MEASURED DATA –
- Power – measures the power hundreds of times per second and continuously transmit the collected data to your bike computer or smartphone via Bluetooth and ANT + technology.
- Cadence – indicates the number of revolutions made by the pedal in one minute (rpm). The in-built cadence sensor of Assioma constantly detects and transmits this value to the bike computer: making it therefore superfluous to use a separate cadence sensor.
- Left/Right Balance (DUO only) – indicates, as a percentage, the power individually generated by the left leg and the right leg. The L/R Power Balance values allow you to monitor the dominant/non-dominant leg ratio and observe how this varies in relation to different racing and fitness conditions. This can be useful to correct penalizing imbalances: also in post-traumatic rehabilitation programs. Unlike others, the Assioma power meter pedals return these metrics through real dual-sided measurements, not estimates
- Torque Efficiency (TE) – indicates, as a percentage, how much of the power generated during one pedal stroke actually contributed to the propulsion of the cyclist. A 100% Torque Effectiveness occurs when no Negative Power has been accumulated during a pedal stroke. The typical TE value may vary between 60% and 100%. Assioma UNO indicates the Torque Effectiveness value for the left leg; whereas Assioma DUO provides data for both left and right leg.
- Pedal smoothness (PS) – indicates, as a percentage, how evenly distributed the power is in a full revolution of a pedal stroke. A value of 100% means that the power is delivered constantly throughout all the revolution: the higher the value the “rounder” the pedaling. Assioma UNO indicates the PS value of the left leg; whereas Assioma DUO provides separate data for both the left and the right leg.
– SPECIFICATIONS –
Data Recording & Transmission
- Protocol – ANT+ PWR (CT + PO) profile, Bluetooth v4.0
- Transmitted data – power (Watt), cadence (rpm), L/R balance % (only for Assioma DUO), torque efficiency (TE), pedal stroke uniformity (PS)
- Power range – 0 to 2000 W
- Power accuracy – ± 2%
- L/R balance – 0 to 100% (DUO only)
- Cadence – 30 to 180 rpm
- Cadence sensor – internal, built-in
- Type – rechargeable LI battery
- Life ~ 50 hour life
- Pedal weight – 149.5 g / 125 g (w or w/o sensor)
- Resistance – IP67
- Max cyclist weight – 120 Kg
- Compatible cleats – FAVERO red cleats (art. 771-42), black cleats (art. 771-40) LOOK Keo cleats (only original)