absoluteBLACK Round PREMIUM 110BCD 5 Hole 2X Chainring
absoluteBLACK Premium Shimano 110/5 bcd compatible ROUND chainrings are designed for cranks like Shimano Dura-Ace FC7950, Ultegra FC6750, Shimano 105 -5750 and many more with 5 bolt fitting.
These are finest round aftermarket chainrings in terms of shifting, stiffness and manufacturing quality.
10/11/12spd compatible. Made in EU
Size: (Mass +/-1g): 34T (31g), 36T (38g), 38T (44g), 50T (118g), 52T (133g)
If you currently use 53/39T chainrings you have 130BCD cranks (not 110bcd).
In this case please look at our 130BCD chainrings as you will not be able to use anything smaller than 53/39T.
For Outer chainring please order Long bolts
Changing Inner chainring only? use original bolts
- Ramps on big rings are specially configured for combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38
- If you wish to use other configuration it will also work, but shifting will be slower and may require more “adjustments” of front derailleur to be acceptable. Also remember that front derailleur can only accept max 16T difference between 2 chainrings – this is how Shimano and SRAM designed them.
- Absolute Black always recommends using a new chain when fitting new chainrings.
ADVANTAGES OF ABSOLUTE BLACK ROAD ROUND CHAINRINGS:
- One of a kind look
- Super stiff design due to thicker, 5mm construction
- Bespoke Absolute Black 4 / 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts as crisp as original
- Finest design that provides excellent strength to weight ratio
Shimano Dura-Ace 7950, Ultegra 6750, Shimano 105- 5750, Tiagra 4650, FSA, Praxis, Rotor 3D & 3D+, S-works and many more 5 bolt cranks.
Also fits SRAM Force and Red but NOT compatible with SRAM cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt (Force22, Red22).
Compatible with Di2. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible.